Thermie Green Avocado Dip
Author: Arwen Genge
Recipe type: Dip
I have adapted a Nigella recipe, this is an absolute favourite in our house. you can serve it with Mexican dishes as well. Place a reserved avocado seed into the dip to keep it from going brown, if you wont be serving it straight away. Using freshly milled cumin & coriander seeds makes it even tastier .-)
- 2 - 3 avocados, flesh
- 1 green chilli, fresh, optional to remove seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 lime's juice, Or lemon juice
- 2 Spring onions chopped, roughly
- handful of fresh corriander leaves
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp coriander ground
- Place garlic & chilli into TM bowl process for 5 seconds on speed 8.
- Add remaining ingredients & use turbo button a few times till desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with organic corn chips.