Veggie Stock Paste is the first thing you make when you buy a Thermomix. I will spend an hour with you teaching you how to use your Thermomix & we will cook this amazing recipe together as part of your training. This stock paste is a good base for a lot of recipes – 1 tablespoon is equivalent to 1 stock cube.
Because of the salt content it will keep for up to 6 months in the fridge.
This recipe is really adaptable, if you are missing a couple of the ingredients it won’t matter. You may also like to add leek or mushrooms to the recipe.
Please have all your ingredients ready as per the picture shown – you don’t need to cut things up too much now that you own a Thermomix 🙂
- 200g celery, chopped into thirds - keep light coloured leaves on
- 2 carrots, chopped into rough pieces
- 1 onion, peeled halved
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 l large zucchini, chopped roughly into pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bunch parsley, fresh
- few leaves basil,fresh
- few leaves sage, fresh
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 150 grams rock salt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- We will follow the guided recipe to cook this recipe - Instructions are in the Basic Cook Book.