Freshly picked blackberries from next door made into a delicious chutney to go with cheese.
Author: Arwen Genge
Recipe type: Chutney
Serves: 2 medium jars
- 60g Fresh Ginger (or to taste)
- 150g Red Onions, peeled & chopped in half
- 500g Fresh Blackberries
- 150g Sugar
- 150g Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place ginger slices into the TM bowl & chop for 5 secs speed 7, scrape down & repeat if needed.
- Add onion & chop for 5 secs speed 5.
- Add remaining ingredients & cook for 30 mins 100 degrees, reverse, soft speed with the simmering basket on top of the lid instead of the MC.
- You may like to cook for a bit longer, the chutney is still a bit runny.
- Pour into sterilized jars & open after about a week or more.