Sarah’s Thermomix Cheese Biscuits
These are perfect to have in the fridge or freezer ready to slice & bake when unexpected guests arrive – like this New Years Eve!!
Sarah's Cheese Biscuits
Or Biscuite' Fromage Perfect for unexpected guests Great to serve with drinks & nibbles
- 125g cheddar cheese cubed
- 60g parmesan cheese cubed
- 250g plain flour
- 2 tbs self raising flour
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 125g cold butter cubed
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- black sesame seeds (optional)
- Place both cheeses into the TM bowl & chop for 5 secs on speed 9.
- Add the flours, cayenne pepper & butter & chop for another 5 secs speed 9.
- Add lemon juice & mix for another 10 secs speed 4.
- Roll into a long log shape approx 38cm long & wrap with glad wrap - place in the fridge for at least 3 hrs (or in the freezer if using in further down the track.)
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Slice off rounds about 5mm thick & place onto baking paper (sprinkle seeds on top if using), bake for 15 mins or until lightly brown.