Cookidoo 7 Day Challenge
AIM: To become confident using cookidoo (& your cook key if you have one) Bonus – you might just find a new favourite recipe. You can start the challenge at anytime.
1. Choose 7 Cookidoo recipes to make over 7 days.
2. Try to use the Cookidoo menu planning & shopping list function. (Sync on your Thermomix model 5 if you have a cook-key)
3. Try to make 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner & 1 bake over the course of the week.
4. Try to post a photo on social media of what you have made using with #cookidoo7daychallenge (or send your photo to Arwen’s ThermoPics to be posted.)
5. Try to use 1 recipe from another countries’ cookidoo site.
6. If you miss a day you can make 2 recipes the next day
7. Have fun!! HAPPY THERMOMIXING!
Check out my facebook page for some instructional videos on using cookidoo & your cook-key.
*What is Cookidoo anyway?