I’m so excited about this new 28 Day Challenge that will help all our Thermomix customers get the most out of their amazing Thermomix!! I started the Everyday Challenge on Sun 16th Sept so I will be updating this post and instagram with photos of all the recipes I am cooking on the challenge. I will also be doing live videos on my facebook page for every recipe to help you with the inspiration. You can start the 28 day challenge at anytime and there are 3 to choose from : The Everyday Challenge, The Gluten Free Challenge and The Cost Saving Challenge.
Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have & use the #28dayslovemythermomix when you post your own photos on social media to be in the running for some great prizes!! DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?!! DO IT!! DO IT!!
Sun 16th – Preparation recipes are Homemade Butter, Vegetable Stock Paste & Creamy Tomato, Salami Fettuccine.
AIM: To become confident using cookidoo (& your cook key if you have one) Bonus – you might just find a new favourite recipe. You can start the challenge at anytime.
1. Choose 7 Cookidoo recipes to make over 7 days.
2. Try to use the Cookidoo menu planning & shopping list function. (Sync on your Thermomix model 5 if you have a cook-key)
3. Try to make 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner & 1 bake over the course of the week.
4. Try to post a photo on social media of what you have made using with #cookidoo7daychallenge (or send your photo to Arwen’s ThermoPics to be posted.)
5. Try to use 1 recipe from another countries’ cookidoo site.
6. If you miss a day you can make 2 recipes the next day
7. Have fun!! HAPPY THERMOMIXING!
Check out my facebook page for some instructional videos on using cookidoo & your cook-key.
*What is Cookidoo anyway?
Yes everyone does it this time of year, I was very happy to find this delicious recipe which includes a fermented beetroot & apple salsa recipe. I will definitely make this recipe again & would happily eat it for any meal. Healthy doesn’t have to be boring at all. I’ll be cooking & tasting more healthy style recipes on cookidoo & I’ll keep you posted on what I find 🙂
My Mum & her family are from New Zealand so as soon as I saw thew Kiwi collection on cookidoo I knew I had to try some of the recipes. I made the afghan biscuits with my nephews too & they loved it! A recipe our Mum used to always make for us. The thing I like about this Lamb recipe is you use a pan to sear the lamb & the Thermomix is used for a marinade for the Lamb before it goes into the oven & then a red wine jus is made in the pan & the spinach & pea puree is made in the Thermomix. it tasted amazing too!!