Thermomix Soda Water Scones
We are making soda water scones, rhubarb & raspberry jam, butter, whipped cream & lemon curd/butter.
Soda Water Scones
Author: Arwen Genge
Recipe type: Baking
Serves: 10 -16
- 600 g self raising flour
- 110 g caster sugar
- 250 g cream
- 250 g soda water
- 40 g milk, to brush on top of scones
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl except milk.
- Knead for 30 secs on interval setting, or until dough comes together.
- Place mixture onto lightly floured surface and press out until 2cm thick. Cut into rounds using a scone cutter & place onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush tops of scones with milk.
- Bake in 220 degree oven for 10 minutes & check scones then cook for another 5 mins or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Best served warm with homemade butter, jam & whipped cream. Or serve with lemon butter & cream.