We are making rotis to serve with fresh paneer as part of a vegetarian curry & served with apricot chutney.
Author: Charlotte Hamilton
- 320 g flour
- 20 g oil (grape seed)
- ¼ tsp salt (to taste)
- 250 g boiling Water
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl in the order listed.
- Knead for 2 minutes on interval setting, dough will look a little like playdough.
- Place mixture onto lightly floured surface and hand knead and break into 12-14 small balls of dough.
- Using lots of flour roll each roti very thinly into circles and then dry fry in a crepe pan. Once one side is brown turn over and fry the other side.
- Pile up cooked rotis on a plate until ready to serve.
- This recipe can be doubled for crowds and rotis freeze really well and make a great substitute for wraps.
Watch Charlie’s YouTube clip here